Sunday, May 3, 2015

Palisade Motorcycles

I love all things automotive, and I usually have a pretty busy summer photographing car shows and events. Next month I'll be taking photos at the 7th Annual Vintage Motorcycle show in Palisade, CO. I'm looking forward to the show, but since I don't get the chance to take motorcycle photos very often, I contacted my friend Rick to set up a motorcycle shoot. Rick Barnes is the organizer of the Vintage show, and a huge classic motorcycle enthusiast.  He's also a fellow photographer. We met at downtown Palisade at 10AM Saturday morning, just as the sleepy little town was coming to life. It was supposed to be a beautiful day, and we had a nice little spot picked out for photos. I usually avoid shooting in mid-day sun for obvious reasons, but I think we made it work. It was a fun shoot, with Rick Crosby and Colton agreeably moving bikes and patiently sitting around while Rick B. and I set about the task of photographing their motorcycles. Thanks to everyone who showed up and helped out!

        






Rick Crosby's Moto Guzzi

Moto Guzzi and Yamaha XS 750

Rick Crosby's Moto Guzzi


#Palisade #Colorado #Vintage #Motorcycles #Summer #Yamaha #MotoGuzzi #TravisIngramPhotography

No comments:

Post a Comment