Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

It's that spooky time of year again!  Halloween!  Besides being my absolute favorite holiday, it's my best excuse to do some Halloween themed personal work.  This year, not only do I have our annual composite photo, featuring a retro Steam Punk theme, but, I also I did a set of Super Villain themed shots using a character and costume of my own design. I present to you THE VILLAIN. This was a lot of fun, and some of my favorite costume/cosplay photos to date.

I hope all of you have a safe and Happy Halloween!




        

#Halloween #HappyHalloween #Horror #Composite #Costume #Cosplay #villain #Supervillain #Steampunk #steam #portrait #Photoshop #fantasy #comicbook #evil #allhallowseve #trickortreat #TravisIngramPhotography



No comments:

Post a Comment