Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Nissan GTR

Last weekend I had the privilege of joining fellow photographer Richard Liggett on a shoot of Scott Randall's Nissan GTR. The GTR has such an iconic reputation in the import scene that, as a car enthusiast, I could never turn down the opportunity to photography it. Scott's car is very clean, with a few unique touches, such as the blue Advan GT wheels, to make it even more special.

Richard had scouted a few areas before hand, and we met at the base of the Colorado National Monument for our first location. We were waiting for sunset to start the shoot, but weather was moving in fast, and we decided to get a few shots before the sun was swallowed up by some nasty looking clouds. After hanging out and taking a few pics, we ended up near the local carnival, which turned out to be a great backdrop for a few more pics. I'm pretty happy with a few of the shots.  It was a pleasure to meet both these guys and to share a shoot with the talented Mr. Liggett. You can click the link to see what I've edited so far, and I'm sure I'll be posting a few more this week once I get time to sort them. Keep an eye out for more!

        







#Nissan #Skyline #GTR #Custom #Import #Tuner #StreetTuned #Automotive #Colorado #TravisIngramPhotography

No comments:

Post a Comment