Wednesday, August 20, 2014

It's a bird! It's a plane! No! It's a blog!

It's looking serious now.  New website, new gallery, and now…. a blog.  The new website is now officially up and running. This site features expanded galleries, new photos and a shopping cart! This means if you see something you like, you can buy prints!

I've never been good at blogging.  I'm not very entertaining. I complain a lot. I rant occasionally, but can't ever keep anything on a schedule that normal people can keep up with.  I'm hoping this blog will keep me more disciplined about taking and posting new photos.

I'll post projects, shoots and other info here.  My big news for the near future is a trip to the Miatas at Laguna Seca event.  Hopefully there will be lots of good photos!

Anyway, welcome to the new TravisIngramPhotography.com.  Thanks for looking!
-Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment